Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunday Selfies ~ Katie on the mend!

It's been a ruff couple weeks, but I pulled myself together for these selfies.
Bogey has been very concerned about me and I must admit so was I.
I thought I was just having stomach issues but 
turns out I also have a pelvic fracture to boot.
Let's squish the rumor, I really didn't get the "boot"!
Mom would never do that to me
...though Bogey might be in jeopardy of getting it...
if he poops on the carpet again...Boys!
I don't remember what I could have done to
 hurt myself though I'm feeling much better now. 
However, I DO miss my crunch berries (kibble).
Maybe Mom will make me some more chicken puree today...
My Doctor is the best! And Mom is pretty great too!
***
It's only $3 to enter a photo competition @
"I SHOT IT: Cat Photo Competition 3 2015 (here)
and you could win some cash (how much depends on number of entries)
and a Leica C worth $700.
You never know...
***
Join "Sunday Selfies Blog Hop" hosted by The Cat on My Head, here!
***
"No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and 
no amount of masking tape can ever totally 
remove his fur from your couch."   Leo Dworken
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. Glad that sweet kitty is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend. Sometimes maybe these things happen when you jump and land badly? People bang arms and feet and nothing happens then *ping* Broken paw!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.