Sunday, July 5, 2015

Macro Mondays ~ Half Way Point

This week's Flickr Macro Mondays theme is "Half Way Point".
"You can literally capture the halfway/midway point of an object/subject or you can place your subject just so in the middle of your frame (and break the rule of thirds in the process) or you can get creative and come up with an idea, set up, concept or composition I haven't even started to consider."
Brainstorming these themes keep my mind active.
I like it until my obsession interrupts my sleep.
Here goes...
half way point of a chain length,
half way point in lighting the candles,
 and my favorite, "does he love me or does he not?"
(half way point of removing the flower petals).
I have a few more ideas, but they will need to wait.
Enjoy your week ya'll!
***
Equipment used Canon EOS 60D camera and
 my lens is EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM.
***
Like a challenge?
Join Macro Mondays on Flicker, here.
***
I also shared with these Macro groups (no theme):
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
To me, photography is an art of observation. 
It’s about finding something interesting in ordinary places…
 I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and 
everything to do with the way you see them.”  Elliott Erwitt
***
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. Creative responses to halfway and grand macros too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all...keep on brainstorming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.