Thursday, November 10, 2016

Good Fences on Thursday ~ Pawnee Bill's Ranch

This is an old entrance (currently not in use) to the Pawnee Bill's Ranch.
I love all the farm implements used in assembling this gate
and I would love spending time taking some awesome macros
but that would take a lot of time and my husband 
was acting impatient.  
He doesn't always understand me and my crazy artistic side...
just means a trip to explore by myself!
Besides I didn't bring my macro lens.
If you're interested in visiting the Pawnee Bill Museum
and or the Wild West Show, visit their website, here.
I'm definitely going take time to go back and see the show
and explore the museum.  I bet I'll find some great photo-ops!
***
Join Good Fences Thursday Blog Hop and have some fun! (here)
***
" No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep
and have a pocket full of unexposed film".  ~  Robert Adams
***
Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. What a creative fence ~ great shot ~ can see why you would like to take macro shots! thanks.

    Wishing you a peaceful week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do go back with your macro lens, I like this gate a lot. what a creative way to upcyle old elements

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, that's an awesome gate! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a super cool looking fence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.