Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday Murals ~ Drumright, OK

We went for an afternoon drive
while the weather is still warm enough
to enjoy the top down.
On the way home we ran across this mural in
Drumright, Oklahoma, an oil boom town.
Not too far from Cushing, OK where earthquake damage was reported
last night (5.0). I think it was the longest earthquake we've 
felt in Broken Arrow, OK.
I hope all these old towns don't have any aftershocks.
This mural caught my eye right away and we squealed to a stop.
I love murals and have always wanted to paint one.
 Opposite this one was a mural 
of a huge American flag, but there were too many cars
parked blocking a good shot.
I did a google search and found this website giving
information on all of Drumright's murals....I'll have to go back!
***
If you would like to share a mural
or just like murals, check out this link to 
Monday Murals on Oakland Daily Photo blog (here).
***
“Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.”  
— Anonymous

Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. I like murals to and this one is beautiful, it has so many little perfect details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mural!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool find. I like these historical murals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the impulse to screech to a halt when one spies a mural. This historical mural is a lot of fun. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.