Our Disney Adventure ~ 2019

Here I am, up at 2am on a Sunday morning.  I'm wide awake doing what you are told not to do when you can't sleep. Once again I find myself on Facebook looking back at our vacation last month.  It was a whirlwind time of Disney, first the resort and park for a few days, then on to a Disney Cruise.  It was a family vacay that began about a year and half ago with the planning. Our Disney Pros, aka known as the Midwest Mouseketeers, (see more information at the end of this post about them)  planned most of the trip for us.  Using their Disney expertise to plan and organize a fun and efficient use of our time. and get everyone to where they were dreaming to see and do.   This wasn't really a place my husband and I would have picked.  We're more of the scenic travelers who love road trips to areas we've never seen, hiking and exploring  But we are glad we got this time with our family!  We had great fun and made great memories, so many I didn't snap, which is understandable when you are in the moment and don't think to reach for the camera, as you know.  I hope I never forget those memories as I age because I imagine these types of memories are what get you through your old age (when you no longer can get around)! Anyway, that is kind of a depressing thought, so lets not go there again.  On a happier note, here are some of the highlights in photographs...
Kendell made us all matching tee shirts reflecting their logo:
Midwest Mouseketeeres, see above.
Our only granddaughter got to meet and chat with Ariel.
















If you are planning a trip to Disney you really need to follow this link to Midwest Mouseketeers on Facebook and subscribe to their Channel on YouTube for Disney news, tips and tricks, what to expect from the characters or staff, to make your vacation even better, so you will always return home happy and wanting more!  Tell them Millie sent you!
Happy Click'n!













Comments