Flickr Macro Mondays ~ Painted

Don't you want to be limber enough to kick yourself when you second guess yourself?  

Next Monday the 10th of February the Flickr Monday Macro theme is "painted".  When writing this post I thought I would reread the announcement page for this theme and this sentence popped up causing my dilemma.  "For this theme we want to see painted canvases, rocks, porcelain, eggs or similar." I'm seeing a gotcha... I selected the end caps from one of our rollers we use when painting the house.  They have paint on them but that wouldn't necessarily be considered an intentional painting like the statement suggests.  What would you do?  I don't have the time (unless I do it Monday) to shoot again. 



These are the photos I took yesterday.  They are painted because of my lazy cleanup when I last painted.  Any input would be appreciated. 
Enjoy your day! 


Comments