Friday Night Lights on Monday for JV Football

I was caught in the rain and cold last night, though I had a purpose to be out there.... to take pictures of my nephew playing football.  I was happy to be there. (Carson, #12, Quarterback for Broken Arrow JV Tiger Football)
I have a covering for my camera, that allows protection from the rain and allows me to photograph what is happening on the field.  It's by JC DSLR and called a Camera Rain Cover, or Sleeve Protector for Canon Nikon Fujifilm Sony Olympus Panasonic Tamron Sigma with a lens up to 18" PE Material (Totally See-through -2 Pack) for only $7.00 on Amazon.com. It works great, though if the rain comes down too hard, I'm going to tuck my camera under my rain coat and run to shelter, ASAP!

I think I took at least 900+ shots. While processing them last night, I went football blind towards the end of viewing all my shots. Taking photos was a bit challenging with the rain sleeve shifting a couple times, covering the lens opening, then the rain and lights did cause some distortion, and I got some fogging on my camera and lens.  I'm so glad no one stopped me and asked who I was or they might of had me go back up the bleachers to sit down.  I did my best to stay out of the team's way and not embarrass my nephew!

This will probably be the last of my football photos for the 2019 football season, unless someone ends up going to state.  I love trying to capture the action and giving family photos that they might not otherwise have.  Most of all, I like supporting family in their sports, art, music, building things, history, whatever interests they have in that moment.  
These are some of the best shots from the bunch I took.
Enjoy your day, and...
Happy click'n!

Comments